Thursday, August 7, 2008

BRET IS A JET-now can we please move on



OK-So for those who know me...I am a die hard Packer Fan! With all the news about Brett Favre lately I thought I would address the heckling friends and family who keep bringing it up every chance they get....so....

Yes, I know he has been traded to the NY Jets & YES it infuriates me. I agree that he was a big baby and should have just takent he $20 Million and gone back the farm in Mississippi-However; the Packers organization screwed up royally in their own way. I hope ESPN can find something else to talk about this week (possibly fantasy insights and suggestions since I have two drafts in the next few weeks and I have been given little to no advice) and I will close by saying this_

I AM A PACKER FAN FIRST AND FOR MOST-FAVRE JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE QB......GO CHEESEHEADS!!!

1 comment:

Sunshine Marketing said...

I don't think you took a breath during that paragraph. What a mistake Favre is making......the Jets?
Love,
Ryan