Well it is true what they say..."You can take the girl outta Texas, but you cant take Texas outta the girl"! In the next few weeks I will say fare well to my good friend, Melissa. Born and bread in Texas she now feels it is necessary to go home...even though she will be missed by all that have grown to love and adore her here in Charlotte...we all wish her the best. I am not looking forward to our final dinner together as girls, but I will put on my best shoes and grab my klenex because I wouldnt miss it for the world. However, before she was allowed to part ways with the Queen City we had to send her out in style....so we through her a PARTAY! Thank you to Tavern on Park & Simplified for making Melissa's night a going away party to remember...you guys put on one hellva show! And for those of you who have not eating at Tavern on Park-what are you waiting for? and if you have not heard of the band Simplified you must check them out right away!!!
Well her is proof of what a great party it was...best of luck Melissa! We love you xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
thanks for making me cry at work! I LOVE YOU B.
Melissa
Post a Comment