Friday, May 22, 2009

Today we become parents

Well the day has finally arrived!!! We were scheduled for an induction today May 22nd at 7AM but the birthplace called from the hospital around 5:30 AM and said they had to delay us a couple of hours bc they were really busy. Apparently I am not the only one who wants my child out today!!! We are delivering at Gaston Memorial Hospital in Gastonia NC and I promise to get pictures up as soon as possible. Brian and I are not sure how we pulled this off but my mom, Pop & Joyce and Ashley will all be here this weekend....and that is impressive considering we have no family closer then 420 miles!

My next post will consist of pictures of our son....I am so excited!!!

2 comments:

Sunshine Marketing said...

Cant wait! IK will have a JELL-O shot on the beach in your honor! Love you! Good Luck!

The J's said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of the boy. Hopefully it will work out to see you guys at some point when you're in Utah, I'd love to meet Brian & Thayne.