Wednesday, July 29, 2009

baby milestones

I am excited to say we have had a few milestones with Thayne!!! This past weekend he finally sucked on his Binky all on his own-wahoo! That is a big deal for me bc I was getting a back ache from leaning over and holding it in his mouth. Also yesterday Thayne decided he wanted to try and rollover. He is so close but has not completed the rotation just yet...he gets his legs up to his chest and leans to his right side....I swear if he sneezes he will push himself over! I think by the end of the week we will have a video to post. Thayne is trying to be like his buddy Thatcher in AZ who just recently had his 1st roll (congrats Thatcher!-see video on DeMarr blog). It is possible that we will be moving to sizw 2 diapers as well....this kid is a chunker and grows like a weed! He already wears some 6-9 mo clothing and has grown out of all his pj's so we have to go get some more.

I will keep you all posted on my little roly poly!

No comments: