Pop and Joyce brought Thayne his Christmas presents...boy is this kid spoiled! He loves his Johnny Jump up...(see video) and all his new books. He got this really cute toy called "Three dirty pigs". The pigs get dirty but when you put them in the warm bath water they turn clean...so cute! Thayne did pretty well for his first weekend without mom and dad...and Mom made it too!
![]() |
| From Thayne videos |
Thayne continues to amaze us with his strength and determination. He crawls everywhere and at lightening speed. He has also gotten really good at pulling himself up on any and everything. Brian and I find ourselves constantly pulling the blinds out of his way as he scoots along the window ledge. This afternoon we installed the gate at the top of the stairs; Thayne seems to think it is just another thing to hang on and climb up. We also discovered that our little beaver has chewed on his crib...so I will be buying a bite guard tomorrow. Much to my dismay I am sure he will be walking in no time...I have thought about pushing him down until he is 12 mo old!
![]() |
| From Thayne videos |
Besides Thayne the business is keeping us very busy. As I sit and write this Brian is in Chicago until Monday...I think he has 3 more audits until he is done...and then starts them all over again in a few months! We have been trying to launch a new marketing strategy and schedule at both our offices and so far the outlook for 2010 looks promising. I decided that I was not busy enough so I started playing indoor soccer on Sunday nights. It has been a lot of fun-I am sore and out of shape, but I am really enjoying being back in the game. I ended up on a team with two of my former college teammates which has been a blast...and last week I even had a left footed goal (which for anyone who has seen my left footed shot knows that is a big deal). I have not started coaching again but I may get another opportunity soon.
We dont really have anything else going on except for a trip planned to UT in March to see Kyle who is coming home from his 2 year mission in Mexico. We are very excited to see him and to have him meet his nephew. Well I am off to bed...enjoy the videos-the Raspberries one below is hilarious!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment