Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I am thankful to have a loving husband who is my best friend, who works hard to provide for our family, and who makes me laugh. I am thankful to be healthy, and to be able to carry our first child with little to no complications! This past year we have been so blessed, and we give thanks everyday that we have a job to work at and a place to call home every night. I am thankful for my wonderful family-even though we are so far apart we still manage to share the moments that matter the most. Brian and I have the best group of friends, and don't know where we would be without any of them-we thank them all for their love and support. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and takes some time out of their holiday schedule to be thankful for what they have in their life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Look how cute your Grandparents are! I love seeing your mom and sister too. We need to get together and we also need to just chat on the phone and catch up on everything. I will try to call ya this week.
Love you
Linds
Post a Comment