
Yes, it is true...Brian and I are expecting our first child in May 2009! We were waiting to post about the great news until all our family knew...and this past weekend we finally made it out to Utah to surprise everyone! I will be posting more pics and a video of our 12 week ultrasound later...but I couldn't wait to share the news now that we are allowed to talk about it! Above is a picture from our 12 week ultrasound, currently I am 15 1/2 weeks.


4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is SO much fun, you're going to love it. We're having one in May too, what's your due date? We're having kids together, how fun.
Yeah I saw that you posted that on your blog but I couldnt say anything bc my family didnt know yet!!! I am due May 15th so not to far from you....isnt it crazy how old we are :) I am very excited and scared all at the same time...but I guess that is expected!
We are so happy for you! This is going to be such an incredible journey for you. I am really proud of you.
Was great to see you!
Love you!hic
You dont know how excited I am for you! Did I miss you coming out here? I got so busy I didn't even realize. I wanted to get togehter:( Well we need to get together at the end of December no matter what. You look so good and I am so excited for you!
Linds
Post a Comment