Last night Brian surprised me with an impromptu date night to go see Christmas Town USA. For those of you who don't live in the area..McAdenville, NC is a small mill town that has been officially named "Christmas Town USA" and every December they light the whole town with Christmas lights. The show is free and draws thousands of people by car to this little town. Brian and I live 2 exits from the start of the light show, and every year I ask to go-but Brian complains about sitting in traffic. Then last night he came in and said "lets go see the lights...I just drove by and there is no line". We loaded into the car with Tonka and headed to see the lights...they were so amazing and the trees were huge! I suggest every family takes the drive to see Christmas Town USA-you couldn't ask for a better free event for the holidays.
Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment