Monday, December 15, 2008

Orlando trip-Sea World, Universal, Animal Kingdom, & DisneyWorld

I am a little behind on posting because my camera broke and I have not been able to get the pictures off from the last few major events! I am lucky enough to have a friend with the same camera and now I am able to clear my SD card (I am in the process of buying a new one)...

Anyway Brian and I went to Orlando in Nov for a work conference (Brian worked, I rested!). We were able to sneak some time in to visit Sea World, Universal, Animal Kingdom and of course Disney World. I had never been to Orlando so this was a really cool experience! I am a huge roller coaster freak but was unable to ride any of the rides being 11 weeks pregnant...so I guess that means we have to return some time soon. Brian and I both had fun exploring all the parks-even though we both agree that no one should attempt to see it all in less then two days-that was painful! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: