Sunday, March 8, 2009

3D/4D ultrasound

This past Saturday we were able to go and have a 3D/4D ultrasound done down in Charlotte. Thayne ended up being a little camera shy and hiding behind his one arm and the placenta so the pics are not as very clear as they should be, but I am heading back on Tuesday to see if he will be more awake! We also have a DVD but I have yet to figure out how to convert the footage into a format that Google/you tube will recognize in order to upload the video to this blog...any ideas are appreciated! Our little boy is very cute and has his father's nose, forehead, and hair (I was bald till I was two so he didnt get the hair from me). We cant wait to meet him in person in a 10 weeks!!! Enjoy the photos

3 comments:

Sunshine Marketing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Philpot Family said...

That is amazing that they can do that. So crazy that he is a little person in there. I love it! When are you coming in town next...you better tell me so we can get together!

The J's said...

That's so much fun! We had that done with Carter, and I loved seeing them. Looking back, I'm not sure how much they look like him, but it's still pretty cool.