This past weekend Brian and I flew up to Allentown to be with his family for a baby shower. Joyce (Pop's lady friend!) was kind enough to host a shower along with Brian's father. They both really went all out for us and our little bundle of joy and we cant thank them enough! Brian and I enjoyed spending time with family; Brian was able to see aunts and cousins he had not seen in a while and I was able to meet some family members for the first time. Brian's grandfather also made a trip down which was very nice! We did have a little surprise while we were there-Meghan (Brian's cousin) had her baby boy at 1:44pm on Saturday. We were lucky enough to visit the new mom and baby Nathan before we left-and he is very cute! Thank you to all the family and friends that made the trip down to Allentown to share this special time with us-we love you all and cant wait to get everyone together again soon!
Here are some pics of the wonderful gifts Thayne received
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So glad to see you so happy! You are so lucky to have Grandma there! It looked like a blast with lots of memories made, I am very sorry I missed it.
Much Love,
Tami
Post a Comment