Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Well I have to give credit to my wonderful husband for making my first Mother's Day a great one. He was kind enough to bring me breakfast in bed, and gave me two of the cutest cards...one was even from Thayne that included a gift card for mom to go buy new clothes once he has arrived (which is so nice bc I cant remember the last time I bought myself clothes). It really made my day and helped improve my mood...lately I have been very frustrated and emotional about still being pregnant-yes, I know I am not due until Friday...but I just want to have Thayne and move forward with being a mom. Brian unfortunately has been the victim of having a wife who has not been very happy or fun to be around the last few weeks....so I am very grateful that he puts up with me!!!

Things are still moving along and we head to the doctor tomorrow to make sure things are still on track. I probably wont be posting much lately...but dont worry we will post pics and updates as soon as Thayne decides to join our family. Thank you to all the family and friends who continue to call and check in on us...we truly are blessed with a great family and cant wait to share our son with everyone.

to be continued....

1 comment:

The J's said...

I'm so sorry... I know that sucks so bad. Will your doctor schedule an induction?