Saturday, September 19, 2009

Four Months Old

Our little boy will be four months old on Tuesday the 22nd, and that makes me a little sad. I am amazed at how much he has changed in the last four months, not to mention how big he is! No matter how hard things get Thayne always seems to melt my heart with a smirk or giggle...it has been so fun watching him explore the world. Brian and I are in awe each day watching him roll over, sit up, reach for his toys, and chatter chatter chatter! Every day brings a new surprise, lately it has been in the mornings because we never know how we will find him-sideways, on his belly, under his blanket!!! Thayne has also started to notice that he lives with an 80lb bulldog which has been really funny. Tonka will walk by and Thayne will follow him around, he has even started to reach out and pet him. Tonka tolerates it very well, part of me thinks Tonka cant wait until Thayne is big enough to play with him! For the most part we have a perfect baby; he sleeps all through the night and much to his mother's delight follows his schedule to a "T". Recently he has decided he wants to do away with one of his feedings so we have progressed to a more normal feedings schedule (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, etc). We get compliments on how happy Thayne is all the time, but Brian and I have decided that since Thayne is such a good kid that it means the next one is going to be hell on wheels! We go to the Dr. on Tuesday for his four month check up so I will post an update with his weight-I am betting we are close to 20lb (seriously this kid likes to eat). I wont be surprised if the Pediatrician starts him on solid foods because I dont see this liquid diet sustaining him much longer-which means I get to start making all his food which I am really excited about tackling! I have put together some of my favorite pictures that were taken recently to share with everyone-Thayne has such character and it shows on all his faces...so we hope you enjoy them and get a little laugh out of them as well!

No comments: