Nadean was able to produce wonderful pictures again for our family back in May (obviously before Thayne was born). I am a little behind in getting this posted but I wanted to make sure we shared them all with you. For those of you who do not know Nadean-she was our wedding photographer and has since become a great and wonderful friend. Brian and I have adopted her as our official life photographer because she seems to capture the most amazing photos...so any one in need of photos any where in the World (seriously she goes anyway!) let me know I will loan her out!!!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love all the pictures. Does it feel like you were never pregnant or is that just me? I swear as soon as I have the baby, I never remember being that big.
Post a Comment