Tuesday, March 24, 2009

32 Weeks

New belly pics!!! Last Friday we were 32 weeks...and my belly is getting bigger and tighter everyday...Our last OB apt went well and everything checked out fine-we head back to the OB office on 4/2 for the next follow up. So far I have been doing well-I have been uncomfortable which is normal and about every third night I dont get much sleep. Thayne is moving around a lot and we hope at our 34 week check up that he is head down. We will update everyone else again soon!


2 comments:

Future Mommy said...

Love that belly! You look great-- I can totally relate with the sleeping issues... I know we're going to be getting very little when our boys arrive, but hopefully the few hours we do get between feedings will be more comfortable than now!

The Philpot Family said...

I was showing Max these pictures and he was like finally she is showing..LOL. We just couldn't believe how small you were when you were here. I love the baby bump it is soooooo cute! Miss you and cant wait to see you this summer.