Monday, April 27, 2009

Delivery Poll

We are officially entering into the end of this pregnancy...and in order to have a little fun I thought I would steal this wonderful idea for a Delivery Date Poll from our good friends the DeMarr's!!! (thanks guys!). Right below the Baby Countdown there is a poll listed...feel free to put your best guess down as to when you think Thayne will make his debut. I only took it to May 25th bc if he waits any longer then that I will probably freak out!

Have fun guessing!

UPDATE: My wonderful husband already pointed out that I forgot to list May 14th as an option...I am too lazy to go back and fix the poll bc I will have redo the whole thing...so just dont consider the 14th as an option!!!

1 comment:

Sunshine Marketing said...

Dallas' birthday is the 25th! But I hope you dont go that far over! I am so excited for you! I wish I could be there when you have him.....Cant wait to see you all this summer! Miss you!