Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thayne's Room!!!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of having my mom come in town to help get the nursery ready...and boy am I glad she did bc I would never have been able to do it without her! Pop and Joyce also came in town to help unload all the goodies from the PA shower in March, as well as help get everything organized from the shower here in Charlotte this past weekend. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to all for your help...I think it is safe to say we are ready to bring this kid home. Despite not having pictures in any of the frames yet the room is complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog through your blog designers site. Darling, I was watching the pics of your darling nursury and noticed you are naming your baby Thayne. I had my third child last May and his name is Thayne. I thought I was being so original thinking of an older name that would work today. I love it! Good luck with the new Baby Thayne!