Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tonka goes to the beach!

Besides helping Brian and Joe run the Physical Therapy office, I also coach a U12 girls soccer team for the local club in Gastonia. The last weekend in March the team and I traveled to Charleston, SC for the Piggly Wiggly tournament. Since Charleston is near and dear to both mine and Brian's heart we decided to pack up Tonka and make it a family vacation. Tonka has never been to the beach-and for those of you who have met our dog you know he doesn't really do well with new surroundings or large crowds. Needless to say we have the biggest wuss of a bulldog on Earth...but we love him anyway! The pics show him having a good time-and I think he did for the first few minutes and then he decided he never wanted to go to the beach again....he slept all the way home and for the next 3 days due to all the stress-I give up on trying to introduce him to the world!

No comments: