Thursday, September 24, 2009

What are you feeding that kid??!!???

That seems to be the question I get when I tell people that my 4 month old son is 17 lbs!!! Yes, that is right 17 lbs and 27 inches long according to his Dr. Apt this past Wednesday. The Doctor says he looks great and very healthy (duh?) and that we have the "go ahead" to start solid foods. I am going to start the adventure of making my own baby food this weekend, and Saturday morning we are going to see how Mr Thayne likes pears! I am sure he will gobble them up like everything else so I will make sure to video tape the event and post it as soon as possible. Thayne is also starting to cut teeth which seems to make him sleep a lot and scream at the top of his lungs for hours at a time. I feel so bad bc there is not much I can do for him so we both just hope this passes very soon!

The picture below is our 4 month old in the 12 month PJ's that Grandma DeHart bought him while she was out on her visit. We thought for sure we got them big enough...but...apparently they are just the right size. He is sooo cute in them and looks so grown up it makes me and Brian laugh. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Philpot Family said...

He is sooooo handsome! He is a big boy, LOL. Gracie is 2 1/2 and she weighs 27 pounds, LOL. Thayne is catching up quick.

Love you and miss you
linds