Monday, January 19, 2009
A relaxing weekend for two....actually two 1/2!!!
This past weekend (MLK weekend) Brian and I made our annual trip to Asheville to enjoy the wonderful Grove Park Inn. Brian attends the IPPS (Independent Private Practice Section) conference which includes several private practice owners and other well respected members of the PT profession through out the state of NC. I on the other hand get to enjoy myself at one of the best spa's in North America!!! This is a very special place for us BC it is also where Brian proposed in January 2007, so we enjoy our weekend getaway every year. This year I was able to take part in a mom-to-be package at the spa which included a body wrap and pre-natal massage (which are the best things ever!) so thank you to all the birthday gift card contributors-it was well spent! Brian was able to join me later in the afternoon to soak in the mineral pools and spa's (don't worry I kept the little guy out of the hot water...but I dipped my toes in for a little while). It was a great weekend and we highly recommend it to anyone looking to enjoy themselves in the NC mountains. We go every year on MLK weekend so anyone that wants to join in and get a ridiculous room rate let us know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment