Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hurry...lets do everything we can as a duo before we have no life!!!!!!

That is about how I feel with all the running around we are going to be doing in the next few months. Starting with tonight and this weekend-I figured I better post about the events prior to them taking place otherwise I am going to be so busy and fall way behind. So here we go.....

Wednesday 1/28/2009


Brian and I are part of Club Blum which is the 20-30 something club that the performing arts center in Charlotte have to help get a younger crown involved in Broadway. We get discount tickets and some shows allow us to purchase tickets before the public. We have been lucky enough to see SpamAlot and Wicked. Tonight we get to see RENT-Which I am very excited about bc it has the two original cast members in the series!


Friday 1/30/2009

Charlotte does this really cool event called Charlotte Restaurant Week and this is the second running of the event. Basically it offers the public a 3 course meal for $30 a person at some of the finest restaurants the city has to offer (seriously check out the link and see the list). We got together with the Newly Wed Club this past summer and went to the Melting Pot for this same event-and to say we had a great/fantastic/super night would be an understatement. Brian and I are going to have a date night this Friday and try a new spot called Fiamma so we will let you know how it turns out!

No comments: