Tuesday, February 3, 2009
"mamas dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys"
I have always been blessed with great and wonderful grandparents that spoiled me beyond belief (it helped I was the first grandchild on both sides)but none the less I always had more then I needed. It has been fun watching my parents and father in law adjust to the reality that they too will all be grandparents soon. Thayne will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family as well-and boy will this kid not want for anything! It has been so fun to talk with my mom lately and hear about how excited she is about all the cute things "he just has to have".....so I cant resist sharing a pic of the latest "must have". They are soo cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Too cute. My mom is the same way, Carter just 'had' to have all sorts of fun stuff. You'll love it.
Post a Comment