Well despite being admitted to the hospital yet again this past Wednesday night (they now think we are dealing with kidney stones so it is hit and miss right now with the pain)-there is a silver lining!
Our nursery furniture arrived Friday afternoon, and it is beautiful! After making Brian and Corinne move it several times I finally settled on a layout. It looks great in the room, and it will look even better once I finish decorating it! It is crazy to think a little tiny baby will sleep in that big crib soon....we cant wait!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The room looks way too cute. I'm sure Thayne will love it! Sorry about still being in pain, that's horrible. I had kidney stones when I was pregnant with Carter, and it was not the funnest thing. Good luck & feel better soon!
Post a Comment