Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nursery

I have had a few people ask me if I have decided on a color theme for Thayne's nursery....and I can finally say "Yes-I have". I was having a hard time finding patterns I liked because I didn't want to go with the typical "boys" room with cars, sports, jungle, etc. I was looking more for a color pattern that he could grow with and that it would be easy to convert once he was old enough to decide how he wanted his room to look. Needless to say I found a really cute pattern on www.walmart.com so here are some pictures of the color scheme-we will be painting the nursery the same way they have it in the photo-green on top, white chair rail, and then a light tan color on the bottom. I was even able to find that cute alligator rug at Target!!! We are also registered at Walmart and Target.



No comments: