This post will be short but I wanted to get some pics up of the nursery. They started painting on Monday and should be done this evening (2/10/09) so I cant wait to see the finished project tonight! I took a few pics last night...they have the bottom paint completed and the chair rail hung-they had to come back today to paint the green and the chair rail white.
Very exciting! We also decided on our furniture which you can check out at BabyCache it is the Heritage Collection!
CONT....2/11/09
The room looks great-I decided to combine all the pics into a slideshow to make it easier to view them. We love the room and cant wait to fill it up with our new bundle of joy and all of his stuff!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So cute! I cant wait for little Thayne! (sniff..sniff...) I remember Dakota's room looking similar with the "1" item and the painting all done. How time flies! I am so excited for you two!
So not fair I have to paint the room myself and Brian gets to have it done professionally...DRAT DRAT CHICKEN BAT.
Looks good though.
Avery
Gracie's furniture is almost identical and it is Baby Cache as well. I love the furniture it is awesome. Love Love Love the room painted. Adorable! I cant wait to see it with the furniture in it. I am just like you with my pictures as Gracie's nursery slowly progressed. So much fun
Love ya
linds
Post a Comment